Director, Healthcare Operations - ANY LOCATION IN CALIF.
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Director of Healthcare Operations. As a Director of Healthcare Operations, you will be responsible for the development, operations, profitability and customer satisfaction of all security services supporting the Healthcare customers within their assigned territory. Responsibilities include working in a team environment to develop responses to strategic sales opportunities, maintaining a comprehensive knowledge base of security issues affecting Healthcare through participation in industry associations, and monitoring legislative changes potentially impacting the company’s sales strategies and efforts. This position coordinates the day-to-day administration and specialized reporting functions to ensure quality customer relations, creates reports that are generated, analyzed, and provided as needed per client contract and G4S Secure Solutions USA policies, and communicates with client representatives and field offices regularly to facilitate these activities.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all full or part-time employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Understand and explain contract requirements to servicing field office and regional representatives; interpret rules and regulations; present ideas both orally and in writing; organize and plan projects or events; formulate questions and generate thoughtful and reasonable answers to issues
- Participate in training of operational managers at facilities; train and supervise others using easy-to-understand concepts and hands on experience; instill self-confidence and self-esteem in others
- Personnel management; provide support and leadership to Healthcare Account and Project Managers (e.g., oversee customer relations, ensure Security Assessments and post orders are updated regularly, liaison between field offices and the healthcare customers they support)
- Project management; implement standard security operations at each client facility, and ensure compliance through regular visits
- Contract compliance; ensure that contract-required training and screening elements for security personnel have been met; quality assurance and customer satisfaction
- Performance / budget compliance; responsibility for the oversight of Key Performance Indicators designed to meet contractual expectations to include; tracking cost savings initiatives US wide
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess one or more of the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Security management, healthcare management, or other closely-related field
- High school diploma or equivalent combined with professional certifications related to the Healthcare environment
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- A minimum of five (5) years of management experience in the operational, financial and team leadership aspects of a large semi-independent business enterprise
- Prior security-related project management experience in a multi-location environment with demonstrated ability to deliver efficiencies
- Work history to include demonstrated ability to organize and manage the process required to maintain compliance within regulatory environments
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office; minimal to no exposure to extreme temperatures is expected
Major activity: Working on PC while sitting; telephone use
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, limited stretching and reaching.
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
G4S will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices