PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Security Badging Specialist. As a Security Badging Specialist, you will aid and maintain access control permissions for a Fortune 100 company to ensure facility safety and security. Responsible for contributing to the health of the badging access system by granting, modifying and deleting access permissions. Assists employees accordingly with badging issues. Monitors shared access systems to ensure timely and accurate services. Position will be responsible for producing up to 100 or more company identification badges per week. Position will also review worker access permissions for over 70,000 employees and produce reports accordingly to ensure accuracy. Position tracks and monitors badge production amounts, badge allocation and proper usage.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all full or part-time employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Review systems and shared mailboxes with timely response/follow up to communiques
- Process, sort, and evaluate reports to determine next steps based on guidance
- Ability to properly document reports from information obtained via phone, email, etc.
- Provide data and operational effectiveness metrics
- Production and quality assurance of badges
- Provide excellent customer service to internal associates and business partners as appropriate
- Problem resolution
- Assist with granting, modifying and deleting access permissions
- Ensures proper information flow to internal entities as they relate to badging
- Provides clear and concise facts through communication means to include email, phone and in person
- Ensures proper entry and updates of reports are completed
- Coordinate with supporting company security elements as needed
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Pass any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
- Pass a State licensing test if driving a company-owned or client-provided vehicle
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must have one or more of the following:
- Verifiable work history in any field
- One year or more years of verifiable and successful security experience
- Service in auxiliary police or cadets
- Service in the active duty military, reserve military or National Guard
- Associate’s Degree or higher in any discipline
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills with customer focus;
- Must have excellent writing and listening skills to effectively communicate and document facts;
- Must have extensive experience working in Microsoft Office programs to include Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must have good problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must have good team member and collaboration skills
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to perform duties with little oversight
- Must be well organized with ability to prioritize and multitask
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office with minimal to no extreme temperatures expected
Major Activity: Working on PC and using telephone/radio while sitting
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, and limited stretching and reaching.
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
G4S will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices