Hiring Now !
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for an Account Manager. The Account Manager is responsible for the provision of the security program for a customer on behalf of G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc. with the objective of providing direction and leadership for contracted services including guarding, receptionist, switchboard operations, patrol services, and other security solutions. This position oversees operations and is also responsible for client service, problem resolution, and service delivery monitoring and enhancements. This role will be responsible for developing and growing a solid relationship with the customer’s security executives based in the U.S. This position will act as the G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc. liaison with the local client representative, local law enforcement agencies, customers, and employees. This position is the primary point of contact for daily human relations functions involving G4S Company employees assigned to the site. This position is responsible for invoicing and payroll functions related to all G4S employees assigned to the site The Account Manager works under limited supervision and requires excellent multi-tasking skills and successful time-management abilities.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
â€‹G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the security staff at the client’s facility. Work closely with Facilities and EH&S department to maintain and improve security operations
- Meets regularly with the client representatives for status updates; addresses any actual or potential problems, supports security planning, assessments and surveys; reviews and updates post orders
- Provide account management and oversight for the recruitment, selection, orientation, training, development and retention of high caliber staff; plans, assigns, and directs work; provide performance feedback, coach associates, and ensure disciplinary actions, as necessary; support staff as appropriate in carrying out their respective responsibilities
- Support G4S business requests for price adjustments
- Conduct compliance audits to ensure G4S operations are performing in accordance with all contract requirements
- Implement monthly and quarterly contractually-agreed key performance indicators to measure and enhance security team effectiveness and performance; ensure that account administration and tactical effectiveness metrics are at optimum levels
- Create and update protocols for security staff including, but not limited to, alarm management and response, CCTV operation, emergency response, theft, hardware/software malfunction, and day-to-day guard duties
- Provide client with weekly updates including, but not limited to, guard staffing, guard trainings, position postings, security projects, and operational concerns and successes. Conduct trainings for existing and new staff, and ensure trainings are documented and provided to the client. Ensure security staff is trained and regularly tested on handling medical emergencies
- Provide quarterly access reports for the client’s locations, and ensure appropriate access is assigned to employees. Manage local and global physical badge access system and troubleshoot when needed
- Perform monthly drills with security staff to prepare for emergencies including, but not limited to, evacuations, fire/smoke response, and active shooter situations
- Respond to after-hours security related emergencies
- Manage client safety programs
- Position G4S for revenue growth with the customer; exploring new opportunities to service their requirements
- Coordinate with client to support special events or emergency coverage
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess one or more of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law Enforcement, Criminal Justice, Business, or a closely-related major a minimum of two (2) years of management experience in the security industry, with a combination of account administration and operations
- Associate’s degree in Law Enforcement, Criminal Justice, Business, or a closely-related major with a minimum of five (5) years of management experience in the security industry, with a combination of account administration and operations
- High school diploma or equivalent, with a minimum of ten (10) years of management experience in the security industry, with a combination of account administration and operations
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must possess prior experience with physical access control systems and CCTV systems
- Must have prior successful experience dealing at the highest levels of large customer organizations
- Must have prior operational experience supporting customers
- Work history must include the demonstration of strong customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office with minimal to no exposure to extreme temperatures
Major activity: Working on PC while sitting; telephone use
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, limited stretching and reaching.
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
G4S will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices